Teleradiology System for the Pandemic and Beyond
REMOTE RADIOLOGIST READING SYSTEM ON IMSI CLOUD HOSTED RIS-PACS
The Zero Footprint Viewer Service for Remote Radiologist Reading1
· For Radiologists, Teleradiologists, Orthopedists, Cardiologists, Veterinarians
· No client to install
· Blazing fast on virtually any device (Android, Apple, PC)
· Standard measurements including distance, angle, ROI, etc.
· Body part specific measurements: spine labeling, Cobb angle, cervical/lumbar curve, George’s line, ratio, hip dysplasia angle, Gonstead analysis, volume measurements, LVEF, VTA, mitral regurgitation
· Veterinary: TTA, TPLO, VHS
· Center Window
· Cine Mode
· Color remapping for Nuclear Medicine
· Comparison of multiple studies
· Scout lines
· Series synchronization
· Image sharing
· CD/DVD burning
· Multimonitor support
· Optional advanced features:
o Hanging protocols
o Automatic previous study management
o Device Support
1 Some features may require the addition of thick-client viewer options.
IMSI RIS-PACS Service for Management and Strategic Planning
· The HIPAA compliant IMSI IDOM™ RIS Service provides web-based RIS registration, radiologist workflow tools, technologist workflow tools, physician access, results delivery, including network printers or fax.
· Workflow management for radiologists and technologists provides portals for viewing images and patient historical data. Physicians and patients are allowed timely access to data.
· Interoperable IDOM™ RIS Service can be integrated with any EMR compliant with HL7 and WADO standards for fast image and report access by EMR users, using InterSystems Corporation IRIS® for Health technology.
· CareTrack™ for Mammography and Low Dose CT Imaging provides clinicians and patients with follow up letters and lists for improved patient care. Integrates with other patient care tracking systems.
· IDOM™ Analytics provides meaningful data reports, including turn-around times, patient data, ordering provider data, and much more.
· IMSI PACS Service, powered by iQ-Systems PACS™, is solid and proven, with over 5,000 installations to healthcare facilities worldwide. Contact IMSI today.